1/17/09

Change

I was thinking last night, and it just randomely hit me that some of my friends don't believe the same things as me.  Some of them are totally against all I believe, yet I'm still friends with them. So I prayed, out of pure confusion. I asked if I should still remain friends with them or just ignore them, in order for me to stay out of trouble. Well, I got the answer today. I just need to talk to them and explain why I'm so for staying pure until marraige and so pro-life.  Maybe I can convince a few of them, maybe not. But it's the attempt that matters. And I'm just 13, I have a little bit longer to figure most of this all out. And don't get me wrong, it's not all of my friends. Atleast not my few really close ones.  :))

1 comment:

  1. The most important thing is staying true to yourself and the values that you have been taught.

    ReplyDelete