9/10/08

Whoaaaaaa =O

I did NOT want to go to church tonight.  I had a lot of homework and I didn't want to see certain people there.  I thought it would be 8:30 before I actually got home.  On the way there my mom told me that if I made time for God, then he would give me all the time I needed.  I thought she was just saying stuff to get me to change my attitude. HAH!  Turns out, I had tons of fun and got to hang out with a lot of my friends.  We laughed and joked off basically the whole time.  And I learned a very inmportant life lesson in the class.  When I got home, I figured I'd have to wkae up early to finish my homework.  Surprisingly enough, I DON'T.  I finished all five subjects in less than thrity minutes! God is obviously the Great All Mighty.  It's incredible how truly amazing he really is! I can't wait for the blessings to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment